Digital radiography allows radiographic images (X-rays) to be viewed and processed in digital format on a computer, rather than as a radiographic film image. This enables more advanced and flexible processing, image enhancement, analysis, storage, and communication of the images.
Adaptive Energy constructs digital radiography solutions that use:
- An assortment of amorphous silicon digital panels (DR)
- Linear diode array (LDA)
- Charge-coupled-device (CCD) cameras
- Time-delay-and-integration (TDI)
Our system capabilities include:
- Corresponding multiple camera images
- Computed radiography
- Display on high-resolution self-calibrating monitors
- Real-time image analysis
- Advanced defect enhancement
- DICONDE compliance
For critical military components, medical devices, rocket motors, castings, pipes, and pressure vessels, Adaptive Energy’s integrated digital radiography systems are designed to address your specific needs, meet your timeline, and run efficiently.