When companies need help addressing their most difficult and complex material testing applications, they rely on Adaptive Energy’s technical expertise and fabrication resources.
We take a consultative, customer-focused approach, asking the right questions to understand the full scope of your challenge and then working with you to define the most effective solution.
Adaptive Energy applies the latest generation of imaging technologies—digital radiography, computed tomography and ultrasound. We combine these with robotic and mechanical components—whether off-the-shelf or custom-engineered and manufactured—and integrate software applications for system control, data collection and analysis.
We create systems that can be deployed quickly, are intuitive and easy to use, don’t require complicated or expensive maintenance, and deliver low total cost of ownership. A select team of best-in-class component and execution partners rounds out our ability to deliver high-value solutions that are innovative, unique, effective and efficient.
Adaptive Energy Product & Service Offerings
- Digital radiography using a multitude of imaging media such as amorphous silicon digital panels, LDA, CMOS and TDI
- P-Scan—cutting edge ultrasonic technology integrated with rapid, automated scanning capability and data analysis
- High energy X-ray digital radiographic imaging
- Computed tomography systems for advanced, three-dimensional digital X-ray imaging
- AECIS Lite and AECIS X-ray imaging software—X-ray imaging packages to generate digital radiographic images, intuitive and easy to use
- Extreme environment ultrasonic scanners—combined with mechanical and robotic assemblies for specialized and remote testing
- Custom radiation enclosures—radiation cabinets, vaults and overhead X-ray tube gantry systems designed, built and installed
- Crack detection—in metals, polymers, concrete and other materials using ultrasound and X-ray
- Composite material structure inspection for delamination, porosity, layer separation and honeycomb structures analysis
- Weld inspection—using ultrasonic and radiographic tests to meet AWS, ASME and ASTM standards
- Material evaluation—identifying issues such as crack detection, porosity, inclusions and corrosion, and dimensional characteristics
- Material sorting—eddy current and fluoroscopy methods
- JAR 3N anti-smutting agent—for nitric acid etch solutions, to non-destructively eliminate surface smutting and the need for hydrogen etching in high-strength modified steels